About Me

UMD Communication student interested in weight loss, philosophy, movies, books,and anything that has to do with bunnies! :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1 Of My Diet!!!

Ok... so for awhile now I've been wanting to start a diet and get healthy again. Healthy as in when I was 8 years old and could run around with my friends and never ate junk food due to my overprotective mother. Well, maybe that's a little unrealistic. But, I would at least like to get to the point that I actually feel my age and not 80 years old! So, my game plan to achieve this goal is to start watching what I eat and join a gym and workout. Since today is Day #1, I'm not embarrassed to admit my day so far has consisted of Red Bull and cigarettes. (Hey, it's Monday, gimme a break!) This week I will attempt to eat healthier and will keep you all updated. See Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment