About Me

UMD Communication student interested in weight loss, philosophy, movies, books,and anything that has to do with bunnies! :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Very First Blog Ever!!!

Alright... so here it is. My very first blog ever! I still have to get used to transferring my thoughts into posts. I'm feeling pretty good today, just a little tired. Juggling work and school can make anyone a bit crazy! It's funny how the older you get, the more "hats" you're expected to wear- sister, employee, daughter, girlfriend, etc. Maybe one of these days I'll find a "one size fits all" hat. Guess that's enough for now... See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they can make a "jegging" hat...like how they made a hybrid of jeans + leggings, or how they now made pajama jeans now so it fits ALL aspects of women's flexible lives...right?

    ReplyDelete