About Me

UMD Communication student interested in weight loss, philosophy, movies, books,and anything that has to do with bunnies! :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Week of Junkfood!!!

Ok, so even though I would like to lie to look good on my own blog, I just can't do it. I had a terrible week in terms of my diet. I didn't even go to the gym once! I ate pretty much whatever I wanted, including 6 Krispy Kreme doughnuts in about 10 minutes last night. I always do this. I'm always the person that has a million projects going on and never finishes any of them. Why can't I follow through on anything? It's so discouraging and makes me want to quit all together but I know I'll never be happy with the way I am if I do. Plus, it's such a important lifestyle change that I know I'm going to have to do it eventually. I need to get healthy! Well, today I'm making a re-commitment to my diet. I'm eating a cup of fruit right now so I figure I'm of to a good start. Let's see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment