About Me

UMD Communication student interested in weight loss, philosophy, movies, books,and anything that has to do with bunnies! :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Back From Spring Break!!!

So, today is the first day back from Spring Break and looking back on this past week, I have to say I noticed my eating habits are much better when I'm not in school. Although I didn't go to the gym even once, I ate much healthier and less often than the weeks prior. My only thought as to why this is might be because school stresses me out and causes me to eat a lot of junk food. I hate admitting that my eating habits are directly linked with the amount of stress in my life because that's one thing I have absolutely no control over. I mean, I guess in a hypothetically perfect world, I could "manage" my stress with breathing techniques and scented candles, but that's not real life. Situations always seem to pop up out of nowhere that throw my world upside down. I wonder if there's some way to re-program your eating habits to be correlated with something other than stress... I guess I'll have to Google it! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment